Online Vinyl Deals

the obnoxious part is there are some really interesting covers and interpretations. kamasi? off/keith morris? fucking great. miley cyrus' nothing else matters is undeniably fantastic. but who the fuck wants to listen to 12 different versions of the same song one right after another? I mean, I see why you might do that on a streaming platform but on vinyl it's just....someone fucked up. it's literally not worth the shelfspace.

I went to redeem my points with the slider in the cart and it generated a coupon code. then when i tried to add a code from the spin wheel, it cancelled out my points usage.
Yup. I tried to do the same a couple of days ago. Then I checked their FAQs, and they explicitly state combining discount codes with reward points is not possible. The reason I checked the FAQs is that last year, when they first allowed you to stack the reward points with the other coupons, they made a big deal in the FAQs about giving customers a feature (stacking) many people asked for!

My current thinking is that if I can find a good discount code (20% off or so), I'll use that and just let my rewards points accumulate. If I recall correctly, some of their sales don't require a code--the 20% or 30% discount is just applied to everything on the site. I'll hold on to my reward points for one of those. And if one doesn't happen by the end of the year, I'll just use all my reward points at that time to get a couple of free records.

20% off all day today -

Interesting stuff here- does anyone know if the new Sharon Van Etten sounds like a Jagjaguar release or if it sounds good?

Are the King Gizz boxes on 3xLP uzz Club worth it if you have some of the 2xLP sets?

20% off all day today -

Was coming here to post this. Nice thing is that unlike a lot of places that run 20% off sales, AustronautSaint has very reasonable prices to begin with. And a pretty wide selection.

Was coming here to post this. Nice thing is that unlike a lot of places that run 20% off sales, AustronautSaint has very reasonable prices to begin with. And a pretty wide selection.
It’s been said on N&G before, not sure which thread, but this is a very small, specialized biz run from an out building at their house, and they had catastrophic storm damage to the shop a couple winters ago.

In other words, good people who could still use support. I bought the Jose Medeles record today (1939 Ensemble, many other bands, and owner of the great but sadly gone Revival Drum Shop).

It’s been said on N&G before, not sure which thread, but this is a very small, specialized biz run from an out building at their house, and they had catastrophic storm damage to the shop a couple winters ago.

In other words, good people who could still use support. I bought the Jose Medeles record today (1939 Ensemble, many other bands, and owner of the great but sadly gone Revival Drum Shop).
I dropped in and bought a couple, not realizing it was an online deal. He gave me the deal though. Good place for your good old indie rock.

I still weep for all the deals I did not pick up. Sisters of Mercy box sets for 40? VU Live box? Soul Coughing?
sigh
I used to live by their warehouse and my buddy worked in the same building as them. He always got tons of free and really cheap records because he was friends with them.

I was looking up some old emails from them the other day and saw some old invoices from shopping with them. I think I paid $10 for Oh You're So Silent Jens by Jens Lekman. Nearly everything I bought from them was $10 and under. I would say no clue how they stayed in business but I guess that's why they are no longer in business!

20% off all day today -

Is there a code? Or it's automatic?

Free shipping on all records at Real Gone!

The last time we offered free shipping to our customers was two years ago, at the start of the pandemic. We didn’t know what was going to happen, or if we’d even survive as a business. Well, thanks to your support, we’re still here, Real Gone but not real gone! So we’ve decided to pay you back with an A-May-Zing Free Shipping Sale! For the next seven days of May, we’re offering FREE SHIPPING on our entire catalog, even in-stock new releases. Yeah, freight and packaging costs have gone up, but what the heck…you guys have earned it. Our advice: order a lot because the more you order, the more you save on shipping costs.

Here's a little obligatory fine print: free shipping only on United States domestic first class or media mail shipments. And no preorders, please! You must enter FREESHIPPING in the “Discount Code” box at checkout to receive the free shipping
Anyone know does Real Gone have a newsletter to subscribe to ? I looked around but didn't see anything.

Back