Online Vinyl Deals

Not sure if this is a good deal, I remember this being 100ish on uDiscover but I don't know jack about 7" box sets. 11 really singles, 45$

...and purchased.

I usually dont buy past releases on-line, but I've been looking for one of these for a few years now.
With shipping I got it for les than the NM/VG copy for sale on the cogs.

Hopefully, the condition advertised is accurate.
If so - it looks like I got a great deal.

Thanks!

Anyone remember if uDiscover does a 40% off sale in the summer still or is it just for Black Friday? I want to grab the rest of the Roxy Half-Speeds and just saw that they're remastering a bunch of Van Der Graf Generator albums from the original tapes which I'll have to get one way or another.

Anyone remember if uDiscover does a 40% off sale in the summer still or is it just for Black Friday? I want to grab the rest of the Roxy Half-Speeds and just saw that they're remastering a bunch of Van Der Graf Generator albums from the original tapes which I'll have to get one way or another.
I see that i ordered last June during a 25% off sale. I also had another order in June with 30% off, but I think that was a lucky spin of the wheel…not a sitewide promo. So I think the big 40% was just for Black Friday last year.

Back