Online Vinyl Deals

Anyone remember if uDiscover does a 40% off sale in the summer still or is it just for Black Friday? I want to grab the rest of the Roxy Half-Speeds and just saw that they're remastering a bunch of Van Der Graf Generator albums from the original tapes which I'll have to get one way or another.
How are the Roxy half speeds? They seem to be around $22 on Amazon right now which I think is close to 30% off

Have any of you tried this Rakuten thing? Someone on Reddit posted a referral that gives you and the referrer $40 when you spend $40 and it works on Deep Discount. I used his link and the $40 showed up so seemed like an alright deal. Here's my referral link if you want to try.

Get a $40 bonus when you sign up with my invite link and spend $40. It’s free! Earn Cash Back at stores you 💖

Have any of you tried this Rakuten thing? Someone on Reddit posted a referral that gives you and the referrer $40 when you spend $40 and it works on Deep Discount. I used his link and the $40 showed up so seemed like an alright deal. Here's my referral link if you want to try.

Get a $40 bonus when you sign up with my invite link and spend $40. It’s free! Earn Cash Back at stores you 💖

Yeah. I've had Rakuten for years. I saw that guy spamming the fuck out of reddit, though

Yeah. I've had Rakuten for years. I saw that guy spamming the fuck out of reddit, though
Lol, I had never come across it before but he really was working it on there. I don't get how it makes sense for companies to pay for it, but a lot of marketing money is a complete waste. I'll take my $40 though.

Lol, I had never come across it before but he really was working it on there. I don't get how it makes sense for companies to pay for it, but a lot of marketing money is a complete waste. I'll take my $40 though.
Pretty sure it tracks your purchases, which the company then will sell to track buyer trends. I did it for a little bit but didn't really like the idea of them having my purchase history.

Pretty sure it tracks your purchases, which the company then will sell to track buyer trends. I did it for a little bit but didn't really like the idea of them having my purchase history.
That makes sense. I'll probably not use it again, cause it seems like a pain in the ass to order through their app, but I figured the one purchase for the bonus was worth doing it once.

That makes sense. I'll probably not use it again, cause it seems like a pain in the ass to order through their app, but I figured the one purchase for the bonus was worth doing it once.
They have a browser extension, which is even more invasive since it basically tracks everywhere you go. Figured big brother wasn’t worth the $5 a month it was saving me or whatever.

Primus - Green Naugahyde 2xLP splatter variant, gatefold sleeve, 45 rpm.

On sale for $16.99

@Mack37

Not sure if this is a good deal, I remember this being 100ish on uDiscover but I don't know jack about 7" box sets. 11 really singles, 45$

Here is a brief follow up.
Came sealed in Mint Condition.
Opened the Box and the records and sleeves were crisp and clean with no caffeine.

Very Pleased.

4D19CEB5-3E18-490B-9028-48DFC726AD00.jpeg

Back