Online Vinyl Deals

If anyone doesn't have this, $20!
Hard to imagine a better $30 to $20 record in this sale assuming it's the US version.

And yeah, use preorders or be immediate on any cancellation trick. There is a Minions pic disc preorder great for this for items under 55 or so I hear

I did a lot of pre-orders again since they don't charge till ship. This one I'm really curious about and figured for a 10 LP set you can't really go wrong for the price.

Really tempted to grab this from Popmarket, where it's only $106 before any discount codes.

Here's a sampler of the first disc...

As always, the real treasure of the Target B2G1 sale is the multiple page event where the boomers on SHF wrestle with God over the morality of using the Buy 3 Cancel 2 trick
Sheesh, there is NOTHING wrong with using the trick. Target is making the same amount per album, whether someone buys one or three. It's not as if the trick allows you to get the third album for free, without buying the first two.

Last edited:
Hard to imagine a better $30 to $20 record in this sale assuming it's the US version.

And yeah, use preorders or be immediate on any cancellation trick. There is a Minions pic disc preorder great for this for items under 55 or so I hear
Took a shot on Marvin, as that price is unbeatable even without the deal. Also picked up these two

I do not need all of the Blue Note Tone Poets.
I do not need all of the Blue Note Classics.

Repeating this in my head for the duration of the sale.

I DID grab Moanin' though.
I also don’t need ALL of the Tone Poets, but had talked myself into the Gerald Wilson and they don’t seem to stock it for some reason. Dang.

I also don’t need ALL of the Tone Poets, but had talked myself into the Gerald Wilson and they don’t seem to stock it for some reason. Dang.
That’s the one tone poet I wanted too. Sad it’s not there but I’ll keep checking back this week. Just picked up some others from the udiscover sale

I'm not sure I did the trick correctly.
In the end I got some great stuff for $26 each on average and I can't complain with this sale.

Screenshot_20220612-111238_Chrome.jpg

Some other good deals:

I was up late working on some writing last night and was got in on this right when it went live. Stoked to have snagged a copy of the Acoustic Sounds "Pastel Blues" before it sold out. My other pickups:

The Church — Starfish 2LP. My OG copy went missing a few years ago, and in the intervening years I've gone absolutely nuts for this band, so I'm glad to be getting what seems like the definitive edition.
John Coltrane — Ballads Acoustic Sounds. Slowly purging my collection of cheap later Impulse pressings, one AAA reissue at a time.
Kenny Burrell — Midnight Blue BN Classic.
Hank Mobley — Soul Station BN Classic.
Anthony Moore — Out. Drag City reissue of a lost 1976 classic. Highly recommended FFO John Cale, Kevin Ayers.

Back