Online Vinyl Deals

Some pretty good records here...

This is the DSOTM pressing that is on sale for 23.49. The comments all say it's pretty great. Anyone have this pressing? My old copy is basically unplayable and I haven't bothered to replace it yet...this might be the one I finally buy.

This is the DSOTM pressing that is on sale for 23.49. The comments all say it's pretty great. Anyone have this pressing? My old copy is basically unplayable and I haven't bothered to replace it yet...this might be the one I finally buy.
I trust Merchbar about as far as I can throw them. Buy at your own risk.

I have a very similar copy and it's a buy.
Don't think you can go wrong for the money.

I have this one and it is perfect as far as I can tell. Flat and silent.

I've only used them one other time a few years ago and don't recall an issue. Was it shipping or not sending what they claimed it was or...?
In my experience, they often don't list the correct item. They also have a horrible return policy. In this case, it's probably the right one though because that's really the only in print pressing. The same one is $29 with free shipping on Amazon which might be around the same price once you include shipping on merchbar.

Not what they claimed it was...

In my experience, they often don't list the correct item. They also have a horrible return policy. In this case, it's probably the right one though because that's really the only in print pressing. The same one is $29 with free shipping on Amazon which might be around the same price once you include shipping on merchbar.
Thanks for that input. I might just get it from the Zon.

Thanks for that input. I might just get it from the Zon.
people do tend to like that pressing though! especially for an affordable reissue. I think most of those 2016 reissues for the floyd catalogue are solid for the price.

the other thing to keep in mind is next year is the 50th anniversary, so there will probably be some big reissue campaign if you aren't in a rush to own it.

Back