Online Vinyl Deals

Surprised this hasn't yet been broadcast here--Plaidroom is having a 15% off sale until 7pm eastern time tonight (Monday). Show some love.

Hey y'all!
We're running our annual 15% off sale. Through Monday at 7pm ET, everything on the website (excluding pre-orders and gift cards) is 15% off. Discount auto-applies at checkout.
Plaid Room Records - Quality Vinyl
Free Media mail shipping for orders over $50. Free UPS Ground Shipping for orders over $125. We only ship to the U.S., extremely sorry in advance for that.
Holler with any questions!
Cheers,
Bob

Screen Shot 2023-02-13 at 11.58.04 AM.png

Last edited:
40% off sale items at UO

this album rules. not sure why his albums always seem to end up in discount bins, but i think he's an amazing artist.

this album rules. not sure why his albums always seem to end up in discount bins, but i think he's an amazing artist.
Saw him live three times in the last 3 months hehehe. Absolute virtuoso this guy

Damn...i still haven't seen him live but need to fix that! I would have tagged you in that post but figured you have at least one copy of it already 😂 I think we are the resident Nick Hakim stans.
Picked up the VMP variant I believe, really great sounding record I was surprised. Def his best sounding one on vinyl.

Back