Online Vinyl Deals

View attachment 166183

Good deal. PIAPTK have a lot of small releases by folks such as Micheal Nau, Dead Meadows, Little Wings, Money Mark, Wooden Wand, Dean & Britta, Sloppy Joe & The Cruise, etc.
Thanks for this. It was fun to explore and make a few selections for purchase. Love that links for downloads of the albums I purchased were sent immediately upon completion of the transaction.

Haven’t looked at prices elsewhere and it’s merchbar so…might not be worth it…

View attachment 166292

Happy to support Mike.
@Indymisanthrope did you grab anything?
If I didn’t already have an original K pressing of Wonderue with a silk screened cover I woulda grabbed that for sure. I wish his Be Gull Dead covers album was still in stock. I am probably gonna grab Michael Nau I already own The Money Mark, Sloppy Joe and The Cruise releases. I really enjoy a lot of the Golden Boots stuff too.

If I didn’t already have an original K pressing of Wonderue with a silk screened cover I woulda grabbed that for sure. I wish his Be Gull Dead covers album was still in stock. I am probably gonna grab Michael Nau I already own The Money Mark, Sloppy Joe and The Cruise releases. I really enjoy a lot of the Golden Boots stuff too.

Yeah. I want the Dead Giveaway, too. The Billy Joel in the style of Leonard Cohen is another one I'm bummed is out of stock. The preview to Wonderue also would have been cool.

I just never grabbed the Money Mark before and I think I spaced it. I have the Saqqara Mastabas CD and have almost purchased it several times.

Haha! You've got me beat. I wasn't familiar with any of the music on the site so it was quite a process of exploration, and I have no doubt I missed out on some good stuff. It's nice that most of the music can be checked out on bandcamp.

View attachment 166297

A lot of stuff that I wanted was out of stock, so I had to go check stuff out, myself. For better or worse, everything was good, which became a problem. The shirts were so cheap that was an easy decision.

Hell yeah, appreciate the heads up on the sale! I had been meaning to grab some stuff from there for awhile and couldn't believe I still hadn't bought the Sloppy Joe and Night Drives especially so I started with those two (The new handmade Night Drives sold out like 5 minutes before I finally made my final order but luckily the original was still there!) and went down a deep rabbit hole but as usual found some great stuff and finally had to purge a bit from the cart and just stop 😬

PIAPTK Order.jpg

That’s wild. In the time it took you to get a shipping notice, I had a baby and named him Otis 😂
Love it!

I have been hounding them for about a month. I was one week away from doing a charge back. Honestly I'm expecting it to get here and the Otis boxset to have been replaced with something else.

Last edited:
Instant broken social scene collection too for $134 plus shipping.

Received the bundle this morning. One record, Bee Hives, is missing and all the others have a bent corner. One of the worst packaging I've seen considering it comes from a record label and they, more than any others, should give some care to their products. Sent an email, waiting. Disappointed.

Back