Online Vinyl Deals

Oh man, did not expect to drop this money. But if anyone doesn't have the Brown Acid series you can get the 15 volume bundle which is already discounted and stack this 30% off. Lots of great underground rock on this label. Plus the new underground metal series is excellent as well. I got 17 records shipped for $220 with this coupon. Thank you PayPal pay in 4... I've been bad this morning.
View attachment 170889

Had to join the Brown Acid crew and finally get the boxset as well!... and a couple other albums.

Should have stopped there but your other post sent me to the Cosmicpeddler which ended up being nearly the same price as well 😬

Should be some fun mail days coming soon 🙃

Had to join the Brown Acid crew and finally get the boxset as well!... and a couple other albums.

Should have stopped there but your other post sent me to the Cosmicpeddler which ended up being nearly the same price as well 😬

Should be some fun mail days coming soon 🙃
I did the same, I got the 15 lp bundle for like 11 bucks a pop.

Oh man, did not expect to drop this money. But if anyone doesn't have the Brown Acid series you can get the 15 volume bundle which is already discounted and stack this 30% off. Lots of great underground rock on this label. Plus the new underground metal series is excellent as well. I got 17 records shipped for $220 with this coupon. Thank you PayPal pay in 4... I've been bad this morning.
View attachment 170889
shit! Wasn't familiar with this series and sat on the offer, and now think I missed it since the code isn't working today. :( Great music.

yea this was similarly priced at Amazon lately. I think these are the same pressings as the upcoming AS pressings? They sound great. Highly recommend this and the Tone Poet box.
My understanding QRP is pressing the new LPs. The box is RTI pressings. No idea yet if the deadwax will match or if there are new cuts for the LPs. Great looking box set but they cheaped out on the little booklet for no reason.

Wonder if it's inventory liquidation season for some of the retailers with tax day coming up. Might see some more big sales.

My understanding QRP is pressing the new LPs. The box is RTI pressings. No idea yet if the deadwax will match or if there are new cuts for the LPs. Great looking box set but they cheaped out on the little booklet for no reason.

Wonder if it's inventory liquidation season for some of the retailers with tax day coming up. Might see some more big sales.
I would think taxes would be due on sales made in 2022. 🤔

A bit off topic but does anyone know of a solid app for Android that does a good job of organizing tracking numbers? I used Slice for a long time but it has pretty much become trash the last year or so. I've tried some others recently with the same result but there has to be something decent, right?

A bit off topic but does anyone know of a solid app for Android that does a good job of organizing tracking numbers? I used Slice for a long time but it has pretty much become trash the last year or so. I've tried some others recently with the same result but there has to be something decent, right?
Have you tried shop app? That’s typically what I use these days but not sure what you want out of an app

Back