Online Vinyl Deals

Have you tried shop app? That’s typically what I use these days but not sure what you want out of an app

I completely forgot I downloaded that one as well I guess and never really tried it but just gave it a bit of a closer look and it seems like it might be what I was looking for!

I'm mostly just looking for something as a buyer that can connect to my inbox to get most things and then just be able to quickly input any others manually. I'll test drive this for a few weeks but it seems to do what I need effectively at first glance. Thank you sir!

Urban Outfitters has their extra 40% off going right now. It's usually hit or miss but last time I got albums by Kurt Vile and Claude. And today I bought the album they have from Barrie (for under $9).

This one has been out there for a few weeks. Bar code brings up this version when it's actually the Abbey Road half-speed master. Just received mine and can confirm via dead wax. A really great sounding compilation for $25 (less 5 percent Red Card discount).

FYI - Some folks are reporting the same "mis-listing" on Amazon.

20% off at Luna Records:

20% OFF
ALL VINYL
Thank You For Using Our Website Discount!

USE CODE: VIP20

ONLINE ONLY. Expires Thursday 11:59PM

Oh man, did not expect to drop this money. But if anyone doesn't have the Brown Acid series you can get the 15 volume bundle which is already discounted and stack this 30% off. Lots of great underground rock on this label. Plus the new underground metal series is excellent as well. I got 17 records shipped for $220 with this coupon. Thank you PayPal pay in 4... I've been bad this morning.
View attachment 170889
Received the “Ten Trips” box set today. I went with the discounted “dinged box” option and there is an ever-so-slight ding to one of the top corners of the lid. All sealed records are flawless. Looking forward to some Brown Acid immersion.

F62CBC3F-1606-4784-893D-5A0371F13524.jpeg

What?
Haven’t you ever seen vinyl siding before?
The Office gif. Steve Carell as Michael Scott claps his hands vigorously as the camera zooms in on his face. He's obviously excited, mouthing wow, over and over.

Back