Online Vinyl Deals

if you need juuuuust a bit to get to the extra 20%, that miles live in vienne is 11 bucks and has two prince covers and "time after time" and was done right before his death. it's not my favorite miles, but it's still miles.....

also that drive by truckers oddities comp is also $11 and neil's the times is 8

Last edited:
if you need juuuuust a bit to get to the extra 20%, that miles live in vienne is 11 bucks and has two prince covers and "time after time" and was done right before his death. it's not my favorite miles, but it's still miles.....

also that drive by truckers oddities comp is also $11 and neil's the times is 8

I love that Miles. I think mine was 3 times as much (but I picked it up with trade-in credit) and I don't regret it at all.

desmond dekker double dekker 18

ethiopians reggae power 16

lee perry roast fish collie weed and corn bread 17

VA reggae power MOV 16

Yeah, that’s the issue with most of these niche box set releases:
How much I will listen?
How much will I save?
How much space will they take up on my self?

That Motörhead is teetering on the cusp of being worth it
I had the same dilemma with that Technical Ecstasy boxset. On one hand that is the only Ozzy-era Sabbath that I’m missing on vinyl; on the other hand, it’s easily the weakest of their first 8 records. $32 is a good deal compared to MSRP, but it makes little sense for me to have a deluxe boxset of that album next to my ratty copy of Paranoid!

I had the same dilemma with that Technical Ecstasy boxset. On one hand that is the only Ozzy-era Sabbath that I’m missing on vinyl; on the other hand, it’s easily the weakest of their first 8 records. $32 is a good deal compared to MSRP, but it makes little sense for me to have a deluxe boxset of that album next to my ratty copy of Paranoid!
Same, same, but: it's about the same price as a nonsuperdeluxe version of the album

desmond dekker double dekker 18

ethiopians reggae power 16

lee perry roast fish collie weed and corn bread 17

VA reggae power MOV 16
Thanks for this. Got the DD, Ethiopians and The Beach Boys 6 LP box for $80.

You see, today's deals were merely tests of faith from the Rock Gods.

You were saying things like "I don't have room for more box sets" or "I am looking to cut spending" and the rock gods decided to put you to the test.

Did you suddenly discover space for Bowie and Sabbath box sets today? Did you ACTUALLY have enough Neil live albums? Or did you just reply to the gods with dumb excuses that they will no doubt remember when you are trying to find those Cure tickets for the announced extra night.

I know who guides MY path, is all I am saying.

You see, today's deals were merely tests of faith from the Rock Gods.

You were saying things like "I don't have room for more box sets" or "I am looking to cut spending" and the rock gods decided to put you to the test.

Did you suddenly discover space for Bowie and Sabbath box sets today? Did you ACTUALLY have enough Neil live albums? Or did you just reply to the gods with dumb excuses that they will no doubt remember when you are trying to find those Cure tickets for the announced extra night.

I know who guides MY path, is all I am saying.
May Robert Smith be with you

[Congregation answers: AND ALSO WITH YOU]

Back