Online Vinyl Deals

Damn, endless temptation with this sale and I hardly even did much digging! I've never really explored Bowie from the 90's too much, especially full albums so I did the smart thing and bought both of his box sets in the sale to find out 🙃 .. That along with dwindling 20+ other things down to 4 was good enough for me as I have a feeling we'll be seeing much more sales going forward.

That Distillers Coral Fang for under $15 with the 20% off is another great deal I didn't see mentioned.. I def. payed quite a bit more then that on the RSD version and it's gotten a lot of spins The Distillers - Coral Fang - Limited 180-Gram White Colored Vinyl [New Vinyl LP 8719262025882 | eBay

I've never really explored Bowie from the 90's too much, especially full albums so I did the smart thing and bought both of his box sets in the sale to find out 🙃

That Distillers Coral Fang for under $15 with the 20% off is another great deal I didn't see mentioned.. I def. payed quite a bit more then that on the RSD version and it's gotten a lot of spins The Distillers - Coral Fang - Limited 180-Gram White Colored Vinyl [New Vinyl LP 8719262025882 | eBay
Black Tie, Earthling, and the BBC sets alone would cost you more than this box in the wild.

Coral Fang is very cool but doesn't sound great. I think it's just in the recording.

Black Tie, Earthling, and the BBC sets alone would cost you more than this box in the wild.

Coral Fang is very cool but doesn't sound great. I think it's just in the recording.

Yeah, that's what I figured.. I have heard enough to feel confident there's more then $72 worth of content i'll be happy with.

Not sure if there's much difference between the 2017 RSD release of Coral Fang I have and this new reissue but outside of my copy being a bit on the quiet side there's not too much I can complain about. I turn it up loud and have enjoyed it quite a bit for about 6 years now. It is def. not remotely an audiophile recording obviously but beats the CD copy I was used to.

Taking a quick look at the new releases Discogs page and it seems some people are saying it's terrible while some say it's fine so maybe MOV changed some things?

Yeah. It's not bad at all. Not all the titles are available - but the ones that are ship cheap!

I got three 3LPs and a 4LP for $18.50 USD shipping.

More often than not a single LP costs more than that!
Ahh ok! I ordered a 4lp box set and it was $5. I had no idea they were taking size and weight into consideration and still charging that little. They need to donate their math skills to science for the greater good!

Good morning, all. After buying Bowie, Beatles, Can, and Neil Young, I thought enough. But then I found this for $13:

Update: and this!

And there's a lot more that just popped up in the DD bin too.

Last edited:
Good morning, all. After buying Bowie, Beatles, Can, and Neil Young, I thought enough. But then I found this for $13:

Are those legit? I don't know resonance records. I saw a lot of the bill evans was waxtime and just stayed away

Are those legit? I don't know resonance records. I saw a lot of the bill evans was waxtime and just stayed away
These aren't gray pressings from illegal Euro labels from digital. These are high-quality audiophile, previously unreleased recordings that people bought for $50 or more on previous RSDays. (But do check out the reviews on discogs because the label had to deal with the limitations of the original live tapes).

Last edited:

black keys el camino 10th anniv super deluxe

s-l500.jpg

@Selaws I think you have both but just in case

black keys el camino 10th anniv super deluxe

s-l500.jpg
You know, I am a weirdo and this is actually my favorite Blak Keys record. What the actual fuck is on the other four records?

You know, I am a weirdo and this is actually my favorite Blak Keys record. What the actual fuck is on the other four records?
I was just looking that up. Might be worth it just for the "new car scent" air freshener?

"5LP Super Deluxe Box Set Contains: Original remastered album, previously unreleased full live concert and BBC Session Recorded in 2012, 2011 Electro-Vox Session, photo book, limited-edition poster and lithograph, “new car scent" air freshener."

The audio quality on the Ronnie Scotts is mediocre, but worth the money for the packaging. The other record is an absolute steal at that price.

Back