Political Discussion

I liked a few of Harris's answers tonight, and she generally looked in control, but as usual she frustrated me often with her evasive politicing at times and lack of substance on important topics that she clearly doesn't want to take hard stances on right now. But of course she looked better than she ever has with it being opposite that senile turd. Trump reminded me of melting Rudy and was an obnoxious ass as always.

I'll be honest, if it wasn't against Trump or some schmuck like him, I'd never vote for Harris. There are too many legitimate criticisms of her politics so far for me to be pro-Harris. But she's been coached well since her last run and made many improvements. I have no doubts that she's mentally fit and capable of being president. That shouldn't be a high bar to pass for an election, but I didn't feel that way about Biden and obviously Trump isn't fit to wipe his own ass.

Any sane person who watched this would have to realize that she's miles better and more capable than Trump in any situation. It's not even in the same realm and it's got to be offensive, much like Hilary said, to even be on the stage with that clown. If Harris loses at this point, and I still think she might, it's not on her. Hilary fucked up that election and deserved the blame by ignoring the swing states and thinking she automatically had it in the bag.

I'm firmly in the camp of Trump can never be allowed in power again. So even Biden's corpse would have been better. But for any one who still needed some convincing--if against a component opponent one debate would not be sufficient and this performance was not enough in that scenario--this was such a clear distinction that it's 100% on the fucking idiots who live in this country if she loses, barring any major screw up between now and November.

Back