Portland / Oregon

I’ll be there too with the wife and @hatfieldpdx , Chris and Johnny Mac

Listening to BTS today bc, while I know I’ve heard a song of theirs, I wouldn’t know it if I heard it. YLT was one of my first dates w my wife 28 years ago in Atlanta.
Very cool - will definitely look for you, Chris and John (and @Matt M). I have seen Built to Spill live more than any other band. I think you will dig. They will be playing There's Nothing Wrong With Love all the way through, so give that one a listen today. YLT always great as well. Should be a fun night.

Very cool - will definitely look for you, Chris and John (and @Matt M). I have seen Built to Spill live more than any other band. I think you will dig. They will be playing There's Nothing Wrong With Love all the way through, so give that one a listen today. YLT always great as well. Should be a fun night.
Gonna get some on the table soon. Look forward to catching up with you all!

I was at Music Millenium the other day and the guy working in the vinyl section said the Labor Day weekend sale will be the biggest they've ever done. Tons of deeply discounted box sets and other releases. Previous sales have been really solid, so guessing they'll be some nice deals.

I was at Music Millenium the other day and the guy working in the vinyl section said the Labor Day weekend sale will be the biggest they've ever done. Tons of deeply discounted box sets and other releases. Previous sales have been really solid, so guessing they'll be some nice deals.
You heading over there today? If so, report back! I have a small window today, but otherwise wouldn't be able to get there.

Back