Pre-Order Thread

I have read a good few biographies of the band that had focuses on the period of Geneeation Terrorists through to Richey’s disappearance/suicide in 1995. When I was 16/17 I hoovered that stuff up.

A name to focus on is Simon Price. He’s a respected UK journalist who is an huge fan of the band and has written multiple books on them. I’ve also been intending to buy and read a book written about Richey by his sister Rachel about him, his time in the band, his disappearance and the impact it had on the family.

I definitely eyed up a couple of those and will keep them on my list. I went looking for the 33 1/3 book and found another that had three scholars writing about the album from different lenses. The latter was dirt ass cheap, so if it's no good I won't be so put out.

I have read a good few biographies of the band that had focuses on the period of Geneeation Terrorists through to Richey’s disappearance/suicide in 1995. When I was 16/17 I hoovered that stuff up.

A name to focus on is Simon Price. He’s a respected UK journalist who is an huge fan of the band and has written multiple books on them. I’ve also been intending to buy and read a book written about Richey by his sister Rachel about him, his time in the band, his disappearance and the impact it had on the family.

I have read most books about the manics. What are these new ones?

View attachment 126407

@trickyseven I think you were looking for this the other day!
Thank you @Hemotep good looking out!

The Menzingers/On The Impossible Past (Zia Exclusive)@Opaque Orange Color Vinyl@Limited To 300

The Menzingers

On The Impossible Past (Zia Exclusive)​

Opaque Orange Color Vinyl​

Limited To 300​

I don’t think they’re new, at least not the Simon Price ones, he’s always written about them. This is the book Richey’s sister was involved in.

Withdrawn Traces: Searching for the Truth about Richey Manic, Foreword by Rachel Edwards Amazon product ASIN 0753545349

Yes I’ve read the Simon Price books.
Didn’t know about this new one though. I thought it might be one about the Holy Bible

Back