Pre-Order Thread

I'm not a huge fan, but saw Girl Talk when touring for each of these albums. And since I read that they didn't get clearance and decided to press them anyway, I have a little bit of fomo motivating me in case I feel like revising those concerts in my memory while spinning them.
Really fun live show. Have no need to own them on vinyl though. I’ll never listen to them.

Really fun live show. Have no need to own them on vinyl though. I’ll never listen to them.

I’ve been trying hard to use this thought lately b4 adding new bands to the vinyl collection. I’d be the 1st to admit that somedays I am more successful than others.

I'm not a huge fan, but saw Girl Talk when touring for each of these albums. And since I read that they didn't get clearance and decided to press them anyway, I have a little bit of fomo motivating me in case I feel like revising those concerts in my memory while spinning them.
I saw him live a few times. He performed in the center of floor with the audience surrounding him, the energy was palpable. It felt like a giant house party.

This title will be released on July 26, 2024.

Skinny Puppy: Too Dark Park
One problem is the band members are not getting any money from this, it's a Nettwerk cash grab.
OTOH, originals are well over $100 and higher.
Omg

This is the one everyone has been patiently waiting for too...

One time I saw him at Red Rocks, but the second time it was like that and it was far more fun. Still, I'd take Dan Deacon any day over Girl Talk for that kind of dance party vibe.
Word. One of the times I saw Girl Talk was at 2007 Pitchfork Music Fesival and Dan Deacon performed right before him. It was a super packed Side Stage and people climbing trees and shit. It was just a crazy mass of humanity for both shows. The fire marshal even shut em down for a bit until they got the people out of trees. It was wild!

Back