Pre-Order Thread

So you’re saying she’s a maneater?

Reactions: Jan
IMG_3093.jpeg

What the what?
Butt-bundle and save!

Save 15% and receive a pin-set by bundling all three reissues. Shipping to arrive around September 20, 2024.

$82.29 for all 5

Is there a US distributor for LateNightTales? Exchange rate is not fun for the Nightmare on Wax one that came out today

I've had decent success with Deep Discount for import vinyl

I've also had a lot of success with JPC for imports. No VAT and their shipping to the US is cheap.

I've had decent success with Deep Discount for import vinyl

I've also had a lot of success with JPC for imports. No VAT and their shipping to the US is cheap.

Thanks. Going to see if Paladin gets it first then go from there

a3239074798_16.jpg
WAWBARC is the new project of EFRIM MANUEL MENUCK (Godspeed You! Black Emperor, Thee Silver Mt. Zion), MAT BALL (BIG|BRAVE), JONATHAN DOWNS and PATCH ONE (both Ada).

On “NO MORE APOCALYPSE FATHER”, this newly-formed quartet presents six modal lullabies drenched in seared distortion, slathered across striding electronic pulses.

Recommended if you like Alexander Tucker, Silver Mt. Zion, BIG|BRAVE, Suicide, Microphones, Nate Young, and The Body.

Has this been posted already?

@avecigrec

Was the top of my listening list this week. No vinyl until late next month though.

This Red Hot + Ra series has been phenomenal so far, with more fire on deck. Can't recall who else was in the press release @Dead C posted when this one was first announced but Madlib is putting together one of the future volumes!

Back