Pre-Order Thread

Hey I own like six or something!
I think the only exclusive I have is the “confetti” colored pressing of Same Trailer, Different Park. It was like $10 because they forgot to add the confetti color and the album ended up being plain white. Apparently, the cross section of Kasey Musgraves and UO fans must have been pretty offended about this because that’s basically what every comment is about on Discogs.

Wait, I own a Lana Del Ray UO exclusive too. I preferred the UO exclusive alternate album artwork.

1720023590792.png

Last edited:
New Snotty Nose Rez Kids : Sept. 13!

1000006407.jpg

Opinion of the group.

Glass Animals just restocked all their variants. Does anyone think the "audiophile" version will actually be noticeably better? I have the fancy package one pre-ordered but I'm tempted to pre-order the audiophile and either try to cancel the other or sell one at a loss once I get them both but that also seems @Mather dungeon basement level work.

Opinion of the group.

Glass Animals just restocked all their variants. Does anyone think the "audiophile" version will actually be noticeably better? I have the fancy package one pre-ordered but I'm tempted to pre-order the audiophile and either try to cancel the other or sell one at a loss once I get them both but that also seems @Mather dungeon basement level work.
Just get @Mather to do the dirty work in his basement. @Mather get your cc out.

Opinion of the group.

Why is is audiophile, is it AAA or something? Being able to notice a discernible difference comes down to 3 things.
1. Your setup. If the setup isn't up to snuff, it probably won't make much of a difference.
2. The pressing. It could say audiophile but still sound bad. It's a gimmick unless it's AAA.
3. You. Do you have the ear? Even if you did, do you care?

Back