Pre-Order Thread

That price seems extremely good to me. I would expect something like this to easily be $300 to $500 in todays pricing. Or $1200 like some artists charge for box sets like this.

For comparison, a record I want from one of my favorite artists is $65 AUD and shipping is another $30 AUD.

That's a 1lp pressing of an 11 track album.
$125ish for a 2LP one step is kinda the market rate at this point. Cheaper than Chad's UHQRs ($150 each) but similar price to MoFi's one steps ($99 single disc, $125 double disc). I think Craft's one steps are $110ish?

Prices on some "normal" reissues have gotten crazy though like you said.

Announcing New Vinyl from Paramount Pressing
New vinyl is coming! Expert record pressing craftsman Gary Salstrom has been working at the all new Paramount Pressing & Plating plant in Denver to create the highest quality Acony records yet.

We currently have new Paramount pressings of Gillian Welchā€™s Soul Journey and David Rawlingsā€™ Poor Davidā€™s Almanack in stock and ready to ship.

@MyWifeHatesTrain -- Confirming that those Gillian Welch and David Rawlings releases are coming from the dead VMPlant. Think those are the first releases from there! Will be interesting to hear how they sound.

New vinyl is coming! Expert record pressing craftsman Gary Salstrom has been working at the all new Paramount Pressing & Plating plant in Denver to create the highest quality Acony records yet.

We currently have new Paramount pressings of Gillian Welchā€™s Soul Journey and David Rawlingsā€™ Poor Davidā€™s Almanack in stock and ready to ship.

@MyWifeHatesTrain -- Confirming that those Gillian Welch and David Rawlings releases are coming from the dead VMPlant. Think those are the first releases from there! Will be interesting to hear how they sound.
This is great news. I have been meaning to replace my Soul Journey which has a nasty scratch.

Iā€™ll wait for the new album (and am waiting for OV to have that). Iā€™ll be curious what folks think of the new pressings. The Acony stuff I have (all GW and DR) sound fantastic.

US Link.

Last edited:

What a brat

The one step is going fast according to Reddit

Back