Pre-Order Thread

overall verdict in video sounds really good for something recorded in digital.these are way out of my price and i have the non one step pressings that sound good to me and i paid less than $20 for each one of them so my verdict is i'm going to pass.

Cool kinda what I'd hope to hear. I'm passing as well but glad more modern stuff exists. I actually listened to the rsd meteora yesterday and it sounds solid

Cool kinda what I'd hope to hear. I'm passing as well but glad more modern stuff exists. I actually listened to the rsd meteora yesterday and it sounds solid
I think the big steps up for these one steps from 192/24 digital files is probably the vinyl compound. dead silent backgrounds. and a different cut from levi. It'll be interesting to see people compare the Green Day one to the regular 20th anniversary reissues they are also doing.

I think the big steps up for these one steps from 192/24 digital files is probably the vinyl compound. dead silent backgrounds. and a different cut from levi. It'll be interesting to see people compare the Green Day one to the regular 20th anniversary reissues they are also doing.

For sure. I definitely have some albums I'd spring for a one step of. I'm still amazed mofi hasn't done any Billy Joel yet.

Yes. I agree. I personally would have liked it better if they had taken the digital-to-analog flat master and pressed it normally on the high end vinyl. I preordered one so will eventually compare it to my other copy(s). FWIW, I am considering matching the one-step with the deluxe cd set instead of getting it all on vinyl. We will see. :-).

Back