Pre-Order Thread

Miranda and The Beat are back and they "Can't Take It"!

300 copies on clear vinyl, only available via Bandcamp and directly from the band on tour

They had a £5 off £25 code for signing up for their newsletter but the dinked edition is £24.95 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️
I had already ordered the bundle by the time I posted. I may have ordered the Dinked if I knew about it earlier. But I’m not spending that kind of money to order two copies of it. I already had to talk myself out of ordering the cassette as well. It’s all good.

This one is real nice.

1723561205367.png

1723561555676.png

1723561704294.png

This one is real nice.

View attachment 211101

Next time, @MyWifeHatesTrain, we need to plan this right. I'd have gone with this and bought the auto from you

Grungegaze? I’m clearly being trolled.
Oh don't let the genre name fool you. It's really a term people use to separate these newer bands that have come out the last decade or so who use a really heavy Alternative sound. Hum is probably the best reference, but there's also some influences from bands like Helmet, Ride, Shiner, Failure, and of course others like Nothing, Whirr, and Slowdive.

In from Oklahoma City and our state along with Texas have many bands that play this style and frequently tour together and play local shows.

Back