Pre-Order Thread

This doesn’t bother me.
I don't mind waiting a month or two for my other albums to be released for my order to ship but I don't want to order something that comes out in May and the other albums I order don't come out until September or October as that is a long wait for the 1st album especially if the other albums get delayed so it's an even longer wait to get your original album.

I don't mind waiting a month or two for my other albums to be released for my order to ship but I don't want to order something that comes out in May and the other albums I order don't come out until September or October as that is a long wait for the 1st album especially if the other albums get delayed so it's an even longer wait to get your original album.

Place individual orders then?

I'm Kind of a GIANT Colemine head. I PRETTY MUCH PREORDER EVERYTHING. I usually just add something from the curated section or a pack of inners or a 7 inch I don’t have…

But then shipping won't be free. Where shipping is really cheap I don't paying for it but when shipping really expensive I'd like to spend enough to get free shipping.

Free shipping is shipping once. It’s a business taking a loss and rewarding you for spending over a certain amount. To expect them to triple their costs for your convenience is at best absurd.

Shipping is a service that costs money. If you don’t want to pay it go to a shop.

Free shipping is shipping once. It’s a business taking a loss and rewarding you for spending over a certain amount. To expect them to triple their costs for your convenience is at best absurd.

Shipping is a service that costs money. If you don’t want to pay it go to a shop.

Which can be impossible if said album is only available on band camp or the artist's web shop and not available through any distributor.

1723644583767.png

1723644568180.png

1723644600174.png

1723644616010.png

Last edited:

Lololololo at those prices.

Back