Pre-Order Thread

I went to the Daytona 500 this year and he was supposed to be musical guest before the race but since it got rained out and delayed so it didn't happen. I guess that is good thing for me, I don't know his music to be honest.
Isn't he just a hype man like Lil' Jon and shouts his name over and over in every song?

I mainly know about him from the great Craig Robinson show Killing It, which has a bunch of Pitbull impersonators in an episode.

You went to a NASCAR event in Florida....intentionally?
I'm not a fan of most sports in general, racing included (formula one and rally can be entertaining tho) but my former company did a multi-million dollar sale to NASCAR and the sales guys got to go to the Dayton 500 to schmooze with the bigwigs and it looked dope as hell. The technology they were using ten years ago was insane. You could rent a handheld device that let you watch any camera feed, including whatever car/driver camera you wanted. I think they were charging about $500 a pop to use one. I was actually kinda jealous after I saw the pictures.

The 500 is awesome if you can get past seeing a ton of the Trumpers. I am not much into Nascar anymore but the restrictor plate races like Daytona and Talladega are a blast. I was at this race back in 2009 and it was insane to see in person.

I'm sorta into F1 as a result of the Netflix series, but NASCAR is still not my cup of tea.

Mostly I was jesting at Florida than anything.

I'm not a fan of most sports in general, racing included (formula one and rally can be entertaining tho) but my former company did a multi-million dollar sale to NASCAR and the sales guys got to go to the Dayton 500 to schmooze with the bigwigs and it looked dope as hell. The technology they were using ten years ago was insane. You could rent a handheld device that let you watch any camera feed, including whatever car/driver camera you wanted. I think they were charging about $500 a pop to use one. I was actually kinda jealous after I saw the pictures.
Yeah Daytona is the Taj Mahal of racing, you see a lot of big money down there. The concourse and the seating for the track are really really nice. It is like the Super Bowl to me, don't have a lot of interest in the NFL but if you offered me a ticket I'll go. My stepdad paid for the tickets the two times I have gone.

1723820482531.png

Back