Pre-Order Thread

This one makes me feel very old…
Interpol - Antics 3xLP (20th anniversary edition)

Looks like it’s being “made-to-order”…

The Antics: 20th Anniversary Edition featuring a made-to-order 3xLP box set that includes the album, a 30-page photo-book, and the complete recording of Interpol’s legendary 2005 Palacio de los Deportes concert. Pre-orders for the box open today and will close on 11/14. Delivery is expected in early 2025.

The Antics: 20th Anniversary Edition featuring a made-to-order 3xLP box set that includes the album, a 30-page photo-book, and the complete recording of Interpol’s legendary 2005 Palacio de los Deportes concert. Pre-orders for the box open today and will close on 11/14. Delivery is expected in early 2025.

Colored pressing if you don't want all the extras,

1727274305385.png

I wish they would put out that Mexico City show on its own. That's one I'd love to have.

I wish they would put out that Mexico City show on its own. That's one I'd love to have.
Yeah, I have an OG (that is apparently now 20 years old!!) so I would essentially be pay $75 for the live set… but I am probably gonna do it. The “Made-To-Order” nature of the release will ensure it holds its values moreso than most releases like this. Where I would normally just wait for some of the set to start collecting dust in an Amazon warehouse and then purchase it for half the MSRP. Unfortunately that is not an option here.

1727276410758.png

For the Emo nerds like myself who love the history of the genre from the earliest days. Here's a discography release for the band Frail. After they broke up members went on to form the infamous band Ink and Dagger.

Its a limited release from the always amazing Numero Group.

Oof, no kidding, I bought this one the first time around when it was a new release. I was 19, but still - it's hard to believe this is a 20-yr old record.

I’m surprised this doesn’t have the remixes on it though

Believe this was suppsoed to be a VMP release at one point.

1727286673892.png

1727286713171.png

Back