Pre-Order Thread

Link is working now. I assume the DMB store will have a variant.

I have to draw the line somewhere on DMB live albums on vinyl. But this one would be on the side of the line that I need to buy.

Nope. Can't do it. I like the black keys but come on

I'm as big of a homer for The Black Keys as anyone, but even I draw the line somewhere.

The one thing this one has is it includes Before These Crowded Streets tracks live which is cool but if given the choice, between this and Live From Chicago I would go with Live From Chicago.

I didn’t care for Chicago when it was first released. Mostly because Tim was all over it. But the guesting with Wooten and Maceo make it a good show. I still prefer LS. That Long Black Veil is fantastic, Butch Taylor and The Lovely Ladies. Plus I recorded and watched the PBS airing a lot.

I didn’t care for Chicago when it was first released. Mostly because Tim was all over it. But the guesting with Wooten and Maceo make it a good show. I still prefer LS. That Long Black Veil is fantastic, Butch Taylor and The Lovely Ladies. Plus I recorded and watched the PBS airing a lot.
As someone who more recently got into DMB and didn't listen tot hem much back in the day, and as a guitar player, I actually prefer the live releases with Tim Reynolds on them.

Yeah, I had a taped VHS of Listen Supported as well. It’s not a bad show but if feels a bit subdued for a live show. Maybe because it was being filmed? I enjoy watching it but amongst my DMB live and bootleg CD collection it wasn’t one that I went to often.

Back