Pre-Order Thread

slowdive-blue-day-white-marble-vinyl

Slowdive

Blue Day (White Marble Vinyl)
ROCK
MUSIC ON VINYL
UPC: 8719262016330
Release Date: 10/2/2020

Huh? My comment is clearly not in any way anti-Quebec. It's a simple statement of fact with a few lighthearted links to back it up, but if that's how you want to interpret it 🤷‍♂️
Sorry, it appears as though my poor phrasing is getting me in trouble.
I for one enjoy poking fun at Quebec as much as possible.
I definitely see how my comment would be taken as criticism for Quebec bashing, which was poor wording on my part.
The land of Poutine is a weird place where rivers of maple syrup gold flow

I definitely see how my comment would be taken as criticism for Quebec bashing, which was poor wording on my part.

It's all good! My defensive reaction is because half of my family lives in/around Montreal and I absolutely LOVE it there. I was born and raised in the GTA but I'd take Montreal over Toronto any day of the week. Every year when I visit family I smuggle Montreal smoked meat back to Scotland. I cannot for the life of me find real cheese curds over here though, which is heartbreaking.

@Turbo I'm sorry if I've made you sad, honestly wasn't trying to bash Quebec maybe just poke fun at but I live in Winnipeg, a place that is often joked as being the last place people want to live and so I understand how someone's jest can be hurtful.
If I've offended, I am sorry, it was not my intent

It's all good! My defensive reaction is because half of my family lives in/around Montreal and I absolutely LOVE it there. I was born and raised in the GTA but I'd take Montreal over Toronto any day of the week. Every year when I visit family I smuggle Montreal smoked meat back to Scotland. I cannot for the life of me find real cheese curds over here though, which is heartbreaking.
I'd take Montreal over Toronto any day of the week. Habs fans are passionate in a good way, I wish Maple Leafs fans were the same :P
Also, yes, Montreal Smoked Meat is amazing

@Turbo I'm sorry if I've made you sad, honestly wasn't trying to bash Quebec maybe just poke fun at but I live in Winnipeg, a place that is often joked as being the last place people want to live and so I understand how someone's jest can be hurtful.
If I've offended, I am sorry, it was not my intent
This has all been a very Canadian exchange. Very wholesome.

Back