Record Store Day 2024

Thanks! Yeah I had a feeling. I’m only budgeting one title this time so I this will help be the deciding factor.
Agreed. Probably keeping it to the two I'm looking at, and both listed at $30. That Better Than Ezra is $65, huh? I feel like RSD should be decent prices to get me in the door to spend more, seems like they're going the wrong way with this.

Well most of it ends up half price a month later so guess they figure they will price things high the first go around
Yeah, finically it makes sense just to wait a few month for the FOMO to die down and pick up a copy on the secondary market. I looked over my RSD haul from April and I think only Fleet Foxes is going for over retail. Everything else I purchased is current going for lower than retail.

I've already got Cornell, Boston, and Buffalo '77, so I feel like I'm gonna need that New Haven Dead box. This is my only definite at first glance.

As a Seattleite that misses Critters Buggin, I should probably grab that Host, too. Maybe that Wolves In The Throne Room.

Stress Eater is a first release, but I always get the Czarface stuff on RSD, anyway.

Possibly Jerry, Sun Ra, Grisman, Helmet, Orgone, and/or Thievery Corp.

Last edited:
Back