Record Store Day 2024

Well therein lies another problem entirely. I haven’t even cracked open the last two dead box sets I’ve purchased yet.
Beyond the Dick's and Dave's sets, I don't plan on buying many more. But damn it if the last RSD set has gotten more play than any other show because of how killer it sounds on wax. Hands down the best quality sound. And that has unfortunately reignited a little desire to keep buying more on wax. But I'm leaning toward Dead on CD more and more. I'll still go for the Jerry and Bobby shows that come out because I love the different vibes they have. Would love that Bobby Kennedy Center show to get pressed.

Beyond the Dick's and Dave's sets, I don't plan on buying many more. But damn it if the last RSD set has gotten more play than any other show because of how killer it sounds on wax. Hands down the best quality sound. And that has unfortunately reignited a little desire to keep buying more on wax. But I'm leaning toward Dead on CD more and more. I'll still go for the Jerry and Bobby shows that come out because I love the different vibes they have. Would love that Bobby Kennedy Center show to get pressed.
They pretty much all sound incredible.

Back