Restocks/Represses

i thought this was the children's music grail, i wonder how much kids really enjoyed this one? lol
the-stark-reality-discovers-hoagy-carmichaels-music-shop-Cover-Art.jpg

Nice! I've been hoping for a repress on this even though my Japanese pressing sounds really good it has some wear and a lot of crackle between tracks.

Things We Lost in the Fire in stock as well

Thanks so much for this. This album first came on my radar as a college senior in 2002. I've thought about picking it up on vinyl many times over the years, but I always put it back in the racks in favor of something else for some reason. I assumed it'd always be readily available, but it's been hard to come by for the last few years. I even placed an order for it at Midheaven Mailorder (which I hadn't ordered from in nearly 20 years) last year, and it was canceled.

I was able to get one this time around, and now I'm finally listening to it. It sounds very, very good. I buy way too much vinyl--most of it audiophile reissues these days--but this one will go near the top of my list of amazing sounding records.

Last edited:
Thanks so much for this. This album first came on my radar as a college senior in 2002. I've thought about picking it up on vinyl many times over the years, but I always put it back in the racks in favor of something else for some reason. I assumed it'd always be readily available, but it's been hard to come by for the last few years. I even placed an order for it at Midheaven Mailorder (which I hadn't ordered from in nearly 20 years) last year, and it was canceled.

I was able to get one this time around, and now I'm finally listening to it. It sounds very, very good. I buy way too much vinyl--most of it audiophile reissues these days--but this one will go near the top of my list of amazing sounding records.
Word is that all the Kranky releases sound great, and so far my experience bears that out.

Looks interesting, from Santigold:

My debut album, Santigold, just turned 15 years old! I'm still completely blown away by how fast the time has passed. But in its honor, I am holding another vintage drop in FAN CLUB on Friday May 5th, don’t miss it!

At this point I am just gonna wait another year until the inevitable anniversary edition drops.

My famous last words.

FWIW, the prior vinyl version is a Boom Boom and sounds great so I really wouldn’t rush to get this if you can find an older one.

Back