Restocks/Represses

I believe Pop Market is similar to Deep Discount, where they may or may not be owned by AEC. I think they're both drop shipping product from AEC in KY. You may run into similar issues with Pop Market because it's the same fulfiller on the back end of their sites. But I haven't gone through the checkout process there so I can't say for sure.

I believe Pop Market is similar to Deep Discount, where they may or may not be owned by AEC. I think they're both drop shipping product from AEC in KY. You may run into similar issues with Pop Market because it's the same fulfiller on the back end of their sites. But I haven't gone through the checkout process there so I can't say for sure.

You're right. They're the same

Pop Market and Deep Discount are different fronts for the same company. I ordered from PM, b/c they didn't add a shipping surcharge for a large object like DD. Plus THANKS10 worked at PM.

When is Plaidroom getting copies in?

Deep Discount is known to oversell and cancel on people, frequently.

Pop Market and Deep Discount are different fronts for the same company. I ordered from PM, b/c they didn't add a shipping surcharge for a large object like DD. Plus THANKS10 worked at PM.
Yup and their eBay arm is get_importcds. If I recall correctly the main company is one of the largest music distributors in the world they are ran by DirectToU LLC. and they are a subsidiary of Alliance Entertainment.

Yup and their eBay arm is get_importcds. If I recall correctly the main company is one of the largest music distributors in the world they are ran by DirectToU LLC. and they are a subsidiary of Alliance Entertainment.
I've never had a problem with popmarket or get_importcds, but DD is inexplicably so much worse from interface to customer service.

Our copies haven't shipped yet, we had to pre-pay due to the size of the order (struggles of maintaining your own inventory versus drop-shipping). Waiting for the check to deliver. I Priority Mail expressed it, but at this point I'm pretty sure our local post office adds 3 days to every one of our shipments just cause they hate us :ROFLMAO: I'm hoping the check clears early next week and we receive stock before next week is over.

Our copies haven't shipped yet, we had to pre-pay due to the size of the order (struggles of maintaining your own inventory versus drop-shipping). Waiting for the check to deliver. I Priority Mail expressed it, but at this point I'm pretty sure our local post office adds 3 days to every one of our shipments just cause they hate us :ROFLMAO: I'm hoping the check clears early next week and we receive stock before next week is over.
Perfect! I should have my cancelation notice from DD by next week. I'm keep a look out for the Plaidroom email/SMS notifications.

I imagine you all keep that post office in business over there!

Back