Television

I still need to finish it myself. I’m about halfway through. I really wanna watch it over from the beginning when I have more time to pay attention to the subtitles. I was kind of half paying attention when I started the show series originally.
I started the first episode with subtitles over the Japanese version but then realized I was not really following as well. So I restarted with the English dub + subtitles which was better. I think I’m only on episode 4 but I need to return to it at some point.

I had that same thought "dubs are lame"/"I don't wanna use dubs" etc, but I was unable to follow the story effectively/spent too much time reading subtitles. So for the betterment of my enjoyment of the show I turned on dubs idgaf
I've reported you to the subs council.

I assume Shogun is slightly better than anime dubs, which 11 times out of 10 are hot garbage.

Last edited:
I had that same thought "dubs are lame"/"I don't wanna use dubs" etc, but I was unable to follow the story effectively/spent too much time reading subtitles. So for the betterment of my enjoyment of the show I turned on dubs idgaf
Yeah, if it’s not my primary focus then dubs are fine but if I am making a point to watch then subs all the way, even if it means I have to rewind multiple times because I missed something.

Back