The Beatles

Those track lists are heathenous! Heathenous I tell you!

I know

But

Diff covers !!

I have the US albums CD box set and the Capitol Albums 1 & 2 on CD (whatever happened to 3?)

It’s weird having the singles crop up and album tracks out of place

But ….

Diff covers !!!

The German versions also have alt sleeves

And then those Japan Red vinyls …….

I know

But

Diff covers !!

I have the US albums CD box set and the Capitol Albums 1 & 2 on CD (whatever happened to 3?)

It’s weird having the singles crop up and album tracks out of place

But ….

Diff covers !!!

The German versions also have alt sleeves

And then those Japan Red vinyls …….

I just need that last MoFi for now. But it’s just so expensive…

Might do the lottery on Saturday 😂

I have the first two capital cd boxes. I would buy them all if they weren’t beat to hell or laughably overpriced every time I see one in the wild.

I have the first two capital cd boxes. I would buy them all if they weren’t beat to hell or laughably overpriced every time I see one in the wild.

Don’t really see them in the U.K. - and you’re right - when I do they are battered and pricy !

Probably why I’ve never brought them !

I have a complete 60’s original monos and 1st press Abbey Road - and then a complete 70’s stereo pressing run - all the compilations too - and then the new mixes too - so pretty covered for the Fabs - my recent Let it Be Naked purchase ticked a big box .

Ironically the set I play the most is that 8 lp From Liverpool box - which was my parents - had a great flow to it and puts the singles in context and EP tracks etc plus the odd b side - it’s a great listen

Don’t really see them in the U.K. - and you’re right - when I do they are battered and pricy !

I have a complete 60’s original monos and 1st press Abbey Road - and then a complete 70’s stereo pressing run - all the compilations too - and then the new mixes too - so pretty covered for the Fabs - my recent Let it Be Naked purchase ticked a big box .

Ironically the set I play the most is that 8 lp From Liverpool box - which was my parents - had a great flow to it and puts the singles in context and EP tracks etc plus the odd b side - it’s a great listen
I have a copy of Hey Jude that is pretty good that I paid a little too much for. Most of the time it’s like F- and $80 for any of the American shit and I’m like, no thanks!

I have a compete set of 2014 monos inc mono masters. I have all but ”With The Beatles” as MoFis for the original stereo mix. I have the 5 Giles remix sets and the new releases of past masters, red, blue and 1’s.

Last edited:
At some stage I’ll get into Beatles singles. Maybe even that singles box that people had opinions about. For now there should be more pressing vinyl priorities…
I gran extra Beatles and Prince stuff when I see it, but not hunting any of it. I’d be satisfied with a nice stereo original mix Sgt Pepper at this point, but the collection will for sure grow past that.

Anyone have either of these 7” EP collections? I must have picked them up in the late 80’s or early 90’s when I was selling at record conventions. Vol. 1 is sealed although the plastic has broken a bit over the years. Unplayed by me. I did play a couple of discs of Vol. 3 to check sound quality, which is very good. Make an offer if you are interested.
IMG_2818.jpegIMG_2819.jpegIMG_2822.jpegIMG_2824.jpeg

Last edited:
Back