The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

As a Niner fan I'm also rooting for the Lions, mainly because Aaron Rodgers still scares the shit out of me.
I'm sure a lot of people would also love to see gin lose for a 5th time against them in the playoffs.
The Niners and Seahawks own the Packers just like The Packers own the Bears and Lions.
Seahawks? Just 2014. We killed them in the playoffs a couple years ago.

IF the Seahawks lose, and an unfortunate loss to the Packers, I'd be rooting for the Lions in the playoffs.

I'm sure a lot of people would also love to see gin lose for a 5th time against them in the playoffs.

Seahawks? Just 2014. We killed them in the playoffs a couple years ago.

IF the Seahawks lose, and an unfortunate loss to the Packers, I'd be rooting for the Lions in the playoffs.
Yeah, maybe that brutal 2014 loss made me think it was more of a one-sided affair.

I forgot about the Hassebeck OT “We want the Ball, we’re gonna score” boner in 2003.

Looks like we’ll avoid a coin toss scenario. I think the Bengals would have beat the Bills so it seems everything would come out to a wash (Bills fans will claim they would’ve won and thus deserve the #1 but that will never be known).

I don’t really get the impression from this clip that it’s a promotion for CPR.
Of course not. I think it was a bit careless and they will have to deal with lots of “offended” people on social media my point is people will be talking about CPR and that is good. I don’t think they were making light of Hamlin’s situation and intention does matter.

Wish the Hawks woulda lost so the Lions had a chance.

Dolphins without Tua will probably get rolled by the Bills.

Ready for another Cowboys playoff meltdown.

Ready for the Chiefs to bounce Josh Allen again or finally get revenge on Burrow. Luckily won’t have to do both. Of our possible 2nd round opponents, Herbert scares me the most.

Wish the Hawks woulda lost so the Lions had a chance.

Dolphins without Tua will probably get rolled by the Bills.

Ready for another Cowboys playoff meltdown.

Ready for the Chiefs to bounce Josh Allen again or finally get revenge on Burrow. Luckily won’t have to do both. Of our possible 2nd round opponents, Herbert scares me the most.
Happy we made the playoffs, but have definitely accepted we have no chance against the Bills

credit to dan campbell for having that team come out on a mission despite nothing to play for season-wise, and even more so for having them succeed in the way that they did. some gutsy calls at the end there.
For real. Clearly the "nothing to play for" narrative in the media never made it to Campbell's locker room. Some inspired play and ballsy calls in that game. The Lions are going to be dangerous and fun to watch for years to come.

credit to dan campbell for having that team come out on a mission despite nothing to play for season-wise, and even more so for having them succeed in the way that they did. some gutsy calls at the end there.
I loved that W. Apparently he showed the locker room a clip of all the experts picking GB to add to any motivation they already had.
I have come to love Dan Campbell as a coach too. I give him credit for that 4th down play over the field goal attempt at the end; he truly finished how he started.

The best news is that a lot of the players making plays on D are rookies or 2nd year players. They should be a handful for a lot of teams next year. Sadly, that's always the Lions mantra - wait until next year.

Back