The football thread RenegadeMonster is looking for: NFL talk

As a dolphins fan, today was playing with house money, and moral victories only go so far, but few losses were this fun. They can very easily get it together, but this Bills team looked very beatable

The Chargers losing the way they did was simultaneously unbelievable and yet totally expected.
Two days later, I'm godsmacked that Brandon Staley and Joe Lombardi have working keycards.
Yup, prediction was right. Glad we made it through. Looks like OL is gonna be trash for the playoff run again, so GREAT.

D really stepped up when they had to
I don't know how, but Lou Anarumo has the squad looking like a different beast after halftime.
Joe Burrow needs to play better, even with three OL starters out; he had the lowest pass yd total out of all playoff starters from the weekend. Still holding onto the ball too long for the big play (which never happened yesterday).
I never want to see the Bengals play against a backup QB ever again. Mike White lives in my nightmares rent free.
They can very easily get it together, but this Bills team looked very beatable
I couldn't help but think the same. Even with Miami's receivers dropping at least five passes to put them in scoring position, this could've been sent to OT. Buffalo's OL can be had; they surrendered 7 sacks and a few more QB hits. Three turnovers.
I don't think next week is going to be the one-sided domination that the pundits believe it will be.

Two days later, I'm godsmacked that Brandon Staley and Joe Lombardi have working keycards.

I don't know how, but Lou Anarumo has the squad looking like a different beast after halftime.
Joe Burrow needs to play better, even with three OL starters out; he had the lowest pass yd total out of all playoff starters from the weekend. Still holding onto the ball too long for the big play (which never happened yesterday).
I never want to see the Bengals play against a backup QB ever again. Mike White lives in my nightmares rent free.

I couldn't help but think the same. Even with Miami's receivers dropping at least five passes to put them in scoring position, this could've been sent to OT. Buffalo's OL can be had; they surrendered 7 sacks and a few more QB hits. Three turnovers.
I don't think next week is going to be the one-sided domination that the pundits believe it will be.
God, those drops and that 4th and 1 haunt me. But I also haven’t seen a playoff win since I was 8.

That rub route to 88

giphy.gif

I root for ABB (Anyone But Brady).
I can’t root for the Cowboys or Packers. I don’t actively root for Brady and often root against em but the majority of Cowboys fans are absurdly insufferable especially when the team experiences even a tiny amount of success. I loved the 49ers Cowboys rivalry in the 90s and hope the Niners beat them by 40 points next week.

I can’t root for the Cowboys or Packers. I don’t actively root for Brady and often root against em but the majority of Cowboys fans are absurdly insufferable especially when the team experiences even a tiny amount of success. I loved the 49ers Cowboys rivalry in the 90s and hope the Niners beat them by 40 points next week.
While I dislike the Cowboys a bit, I dislike the 49ers quite a bit more. I do agree, however, that Cowboy fans are ridiculous, I work with a few and give them shit all the time. Gives me great pleasure.

Looks like the Bills game was a one-sided domination…

Looks like the Bills game was a one-sided domination…
Yeah, this was the most surprising result of the playoffs so far by score. Not complaining.
Outside of the one TD drive from the very end of Q1 to the middle Q2, the defense played absolutely outstanding. Lou Anarumo has been 🔥with his defensive packages. Joe Burrow played phenomenal, especially in the first half, distributing the ball to a litany of pass-catchers.

5-1 playoff record in the last two seasons. It's still so surreal that this can even happen to a team that I chose to follow since I started watching the league ~10 years ago.

To be clear, nothing but love for @Mtcvinyl and any of the other Bills fans on here. You all are still brothers to me.

Yeah, this was the most surprising result of the playoffs so far by score. Not complaining.
Outside of the one TD drive from the very end of Q1 to the middle Q2, the defense played absolutely outstanding. Lou Anarumo has been 🔥with his defensive packages. Joe Burrow played phenomenal, especially in the first half, distributing the ball to a litany of pass-catchers.

5-1 playoff record in the last two seasons. It's still so surreal that this can even happen to a team that I chose to follow since I started watching the league ~10 years ago.

To be clear, nothing but love for @Mtcvinyl and any of the other Bills fans on here. You all are still brothers to me.
I feel terrible for the Bills fans. Hoping Cindy crushes KC.

Back