The Good Ol' Grateful Thread

Reckoning came in the mail today, kind of weird that there was zero press about this and Dead Set. Not even sold on .net as of right now.

Still, it’s wonderful. Cut by Bellman. Sold my OG a month ago for $75 in anticipation and am not disappointed at all.
Any indication where it was pressed? Curious if all these reissues are now done by MRP.

Any indication where it was pressed? Curious if all these reissues are now done by MRP.
Not sure, I don’t really keep a tab on that sort of stuff.

Don’t see anything in the deadwax that shows a clear indication of a pressing plant - anything specific you want me to look for?

Not sure, I don’t really keep a tab on that sort of stuff.

Don’t see anything in the deadwax that shows a clear indication of a pressing plant - anything specific you want me to look for?
Thanks for checking. If you didnt see MRP in the deadwax then it didnt come out of there

Reckoning came in the mail today, kind of weird that there was zero press about this and Dead Set. Not even sold on .net as of right now.

Still, it’s wonderful. Cut by Bellman. Sold my OG a month ago for $75 in anticipation and am not disappointed at all.
They’ve kind of quietly re-released all of the Arista albums over the past year or two, which gives me the feeling that the big 50th anniversary releases may end next year with Blues for Allah as that’s the last of the WB/GD records and I doubt there’s a whole lot of demos for the Angel’s Share beyond that.

I’ve been pleased with all of the rereleases so far.

Last edited:
April 1978 is this year’s box set. Very excited about this one!!!

Curtis Hixon Convention Hall, Tampa, FL 4/6/78

Sportatorium, Pembroke Pines, FL 4/7/78

Veterans Memorial Coliseum, Jacksonville, FL 4/8/78

Fox Theatre, Atlanta, GA 4/10/78

Fox Theatre, Atlanta, GA 4/11/78

Cameron Indoor Stadium, Duke University, Durham, NC 4/12/78

Cassell Coliseum, Virginia Polytechnic Institute, Blacksburg, VA 4/14/78

Huntington Civic Center, Huntington, WV 4/16/78

Last edited:
Dicks Picks 33 on sale over at Real Gone:

Dicks Picks 33 on sale over at Real Gone:

The sound quality on this is really, really good.

Back