The National

The preorder email I got said this just a few minutes ago.

Cherry Tree members will have a limited-time opportunity to purchase an exclusive 3xLP set featuring five additional songs to complete the full 26-song setlist pressed on tri-colored vinyl paying homage to the Italian flag. Member email to follow.

This message was posted on reddit about 10 minutes ago from Cherry Tree.

Cherry Tree Members: We are aware of the product error on the member store for the Rome CT variant. We are working to fix this. Please be assured that stock will be available for all members to purchase once this error is fixed.

While we’re waiting…my CT variant Forest Hills poster landed today and the tube was badly dented. I’m flattening it now, there are some pretty decent creases, but they’re all on the white parts of the poster so not sure if they’ll be super noticeable (other than to me because I know they’re there). Anyway, does anyone have any experience dealing with CT customer service, as I try to figure out whether making a stink is worth the hassle?

While we’re waiting…my CT variant Forest Hills poster landed today and the tube was badly dented. I’m flattening it now, there are some pretty decent creases, but they’re all on the white parts of the poster so not sure if they’ll be super noticeable (other than to me because I know they’re there). Anyway, does anyone have any experience dealing with CT customer service, as I try to figure out whether making a stink is worth the hassle?

I think if it bugs you it's worth an email

They've always been great to me. There was some issue where I had ordered two variants of Laugh Track, but they sent me a dupe, and I returned one and they picked up the shipping charges for both ways. Gave me a credit back for what I paid on the original order.

Back