The National

This wouldn't load on the page for me, so I had to rush to Instagram to see what it was and hellll yeeeesss.

I doubt a new album is happening this year...(love to be wrong), but a full tour would be nice.
This made me think “would I rather have an album or tour?” And I think I’d choose album, but 9 times out of 10 an album also comes with tour so it’s not like I have to decide

This made me think “would I rather have an album or tour?” And I think I’d choose album, but 9 times out of 10 an album also comes with tour so it’s not like I have to decide
If they tour now without an album coming, it will mean a new album is quite a ways off most likely. So...I really want to see them live again...preferably this year. But if it means a longer break between albums, I don't know.

Does anyone remember if Cherry Tree memberships auto renew or do we need to manually do something? My membership isn't up until April 10 so I should be ok with whatever is being announced, I just want to stay on top of things.

Does anyone remember if Cherry Tree memberships auto renew or do we need to manually do something? My membership isn't up until April 10 so I should be ok with whatever is being announced, I just want to stay on top of things.
It auto-renews. I can’t find how you see when your membership is up to double check. I do remember it being around now when I first signed up years ago now.

As long as your credit card info is up to date, it will auto renew. I do recall stories of people not realizing that their membership didn't auto renew, and were shocked to find out it had lapsed.

View attachment 133279
Found it under profile --> billing.
Ah yeah I see it. Thanks. I just went and logged on through the new store platform but couldn't see anything. But going to the Cherry Tree tab cleared it up. Mine was also April 9.

So, anyway, with them saying be a member by tomorrow, can we expect an announcement tomorrow and purchasing time for tickets some time next week?

The National are playing locally, right down the street from me! I never would have thought this would happen. I was so bummed about their recent tour announcement, but this makes up for it completely. I know it's still a festival, but it's a small one and I have the hope they'll actually play a full-on set as they close out Sunday night. it's going to be so amazing to see them in this place where I grew up.

Also if anyone here winds up buying a pass, I am more than happy to meet anyone / everyone before or during the festival. I've never been before, but I know the area very very well.

The National are playing locally, right down the street from me! I never would have thought this would happen. I was so bummed about their recent tour announcement, but this makes up for it completely. I know it's still a festival, but it's a small one and I have the hope they'll actually play a full-on set as they close out Sunday night. it's going to be so amazing to see them in this place where I grew up.

Also if anyone here winds up buying a pass, I am more than happy to meet anyone / everyone before or during the festival. I've never been before, but I know the area very very well.
Just a head's up, according to Twitter they are playing Saturday night.

Back