The Roost - All things Animal Crossing: New Horizons for Nintendo Switch

do not want

BZnxcW7.jpg
I hate the Easter crap...get it off my island

I got a new switch to get my own island so I'm in the process of dropping everything I've gotten so far on the ground to transfer from my wife's island to my new island once it's setup. Curious to see how it works since I can't just move my character to the new console. Luckily it's only a couple weeks progress I'll lose.

Don't you just need to give the creepy bunny 6 eggs when you get them all?

I bought turnips at 98 and every time I check for pricing from those crooks in the shop, they just keep saying prices in the 30s...

The recipes you get from the balloons require the eggs too. If you craft all the Bunny Day items you'll get a special gift from Zipper.

Haven’t played yet today so I haven’t seen the Easter stuff. What do you do? Is it just a rabbit telling you to do things and getting eggs?

Haven’t played yet today so I haven’t seen the Easter stuff. What do you do? Is it just a rabbit telling you to do things and getting eggs?

there are eggs around the island (in the ground, in the water, in the trees) and various DIY recipes hidden everywhere that use the eggs as materials. if you manage to build all the DIY recipes by the time the holiday ends (the 12th, I think?) you get a special prize.

The eggs come from all possible sources this time ... Digging, chopping wood, shooting down balloons, fishing... Maybe a couple more. Then you get recipes to craft various Bunny Day furniture items throughout the month. And those require the different eggs.

And then also, you can now catch falling cherry blossom petals with your net and there are recipes for those, although I haven't found any yet. Lots of new bugs and fish today too.

there are eggs around the island (in the ground, in the water, in the trees) and various DIY recipes hidden everywhere that use the eggs as materials. if you manage to build all the DIY recipes by the time the holiday ends (the 12th, I think?) you get a special prize.
The eggs come from all possible sources this time ... Digging, chopping wood, shooting down balloons, fishing... Maybe a couple more. Then you get recipes to craft various Bunny Day furniture items throughout the month. And those require the different eggs.

And then also, you can now catch falling cherry blossom petals with your net and there are recipes for those, although I haven't found any yet. Lots of new bugs and fish today too.
Sounds nice. I think I’ll save exploring for when both my gf and I can get on. I've been doing some playing solo and feel bad for how much I am doing without her.

Back