Vinyl Me Please Country

We still thinking Marty Robbins for the early 60s album?
can you think of an 80s yacht country trio? ignoring the yacht country is something storf made up you'd have to find an 80s country record with some people from the yacht rock days working on it... AND it might have at least one women in there.. so its either definitely not marty robbins, or we are going to get a weird (for country at least) choice

can you think of an 80s yacht country trio? ignoring the yacht country is something storf made up you'd have to find an 80s country record with some people from the yacht rock days working on it... AND it might have at least one women in there.. so its either definitely not marty robbins, or we are going to get a weird (for country at least) choice
Trio.
IMG_4614.jpeg

The early frontrunner for for the early 60s male solo artist is Marty Robbins, based on Storf saying last year he’d be coming in 2024 and it wouldn’t be the OG Gunfighter Ballads album (which was 1959). Devil Woman is discord’s wishful thinking guess for it, although I think equally as likely is the Gunfighter Ballads sequel album.

Either way it’s low confidence for now.

The early frontrunner for for the early 60s male solo artist is Marty Robbins, based on Storf saying last year he’d be coming in 2024 and it wouldn’t be the OG Gunfighter Ballads album (which was 1959). Devil Woman is discord’s wishful thinking guess for it, although I think equally as likely is the Gunfighter Ballads sequel album.

Either way it’s low confidence for now.
No one needs the Gunfighter Ballads sequel album.

Back