Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

full

I am going to say yes but only with the caveat they won't press before December.
They’re screwy but they’re not that screwy.

1. Most titles have been pressed by the time they announce, because they can’t afford to have the monthly titles delayed like the exclusives and represses.

2. Tightening pressing numbers is not the same as printing to demand. They’re still forecasting based on past trends in swaps, etc.

They're still pressing Ja Rule, though, so their systems are questionable.
I was not trying to defend their curation. It has been whacky as of late. Although, as many have stated recently, their pool has shrunk considerably over the last few years. They are a victim of their own success and honestly, I can’t imagine a better way for them to eventually bite it.

I was not trying to defend their curation. It has been whacky as of late. Although, as many have stated recently, their pool has shrunk considerably over the last few years. They are a victim of their own success and honestly, I can’t imagine a better way for them to eventually bite it.

I heard that everyone who will pick this Ja Rule AotM will receive two VIP tickets for Fyre 2.

Back