Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I’ve never gotten this before so just don’t understand why they are starting to do it now. Insane

A few weeks ago I got a text saying it was VMP and they were moving to a new number for text alerts and ever since then they’ve been texting me almost every day at all times for random things (pretty much any time I look at a record listing and don’t buy it they’ll text me a few hours later asking if I’ll buy it, etc.)

I think we’re just encountering unintended texts and emails that are a result of having their automated settings being much more aggro than it used to be.

As an aside I also got a member cancellation email… but I didn’t think anything of it because my subscription ended without renewal 😎

some more info. paragon series is done after this month. some of the albums they had planned will be future ROTMs instead. This month's release is gonna be the last one in the series though. The Sonidos series is also changing direction and the Barretto Hard Hands drop is paused. Sonidos will continue this summer with a different label (Puerto Rican label).

some more info. paragon series is done after this month. some of the albums they had planned will be future ROTMs instead. This month's release is gonna be the last one in the series though. The Sonidos series is also changing direction and the Barretto Hard Hands drop is paused. Sonidos will continue this summer with a different label (Puerto Rican label).
Ah so Magic Potion is cancelled?

This really irritates me for some reason. Reminds me of Album Circle using the sub to offload things that weren't selling well for them. It makes me as a consumer feel like a chump even if it's albums I want.

Back