Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Something is going to be done to prevent it from being a bloodbath according to Storf, but what that is he hasn’t said. So expect something that will piss people off when this goes live on Thursday (secondary market pricing? Auction? Limit one record of any title per member?)

giphy.gif

Something is going to be done to prevent it from being a bloodbath according to Storf, but what that is he hasn’t said. So expect something that will piss people off when this goes live on Thursday (secondary market pricing? Auction? Limit one record of any title per member?)
They have talked about a raffle of sorts in the past. Knowing VMP you’ll have to buy a raffle ticket to be eligible

Maybe if you are waitlisted on those titles.

I feel like most people don’t even use the waitlist…and none of the old store exclusives are on the site anymore to even be on the waitlist
I mean this isn’t a bad idea. I am interested in Both Sides Now but is that even on the site to waitlist?

It’s VMP it is going to be something completely asinine that makes it worse and pisses people off more.

It wouldn’t surprise me for them to introduce a line mechanism…. That would be an infuriating move.

I mean this isn’t a bad idea. I am interested in Both Sides Now but is that even on the site to waitlist?

It’s VMP it is going to be something completely asinine that makes it worse and pisses people off more.

It wouldn’t surprise me for them to introduce a line mechanism…. That would be an infuriating move.
Everything is gonna be infuriating for somebody. The idea I saw floated on discord by a bunch of people was that folks with longer consecutive months of membership would have a better chance to get titles. This wasn’t proposed by VMP so no clue what they will end up doing. It didn’t seem like a first come first serve thing though based on what was said yesterday.

It’ll probably be something like “if you buy a copy of Pussy Cats, you’ll get a random TBT title”

Thanks. I have an OG Troublemaker.

it's really inconsistent though. A bunch of the other titles are not on the site and you are unable to waitlist them. I think giving priority to waitlist for store exclusives is a bad idea personally because of that.

So that means VMP will probably do it.

it's really inconsistent though. A bunch of the other titles are not on the site and you are unable to waitlist them. I think giving priority to waitlist for store exclusives is a bad idea personally because of that.

So that means VMP will probably do it.

As long as the titles are in my wantlist, I am ok.
By the way, here is my wantlist for anyone who wants to renew.

Back