Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Can anyone see page 2 of the track listing? I heard a rumor that there'd be a couple of new tracks/remixes on this one, but can only see LP1 which looks identical, so that was likely wrong.

Also would've been nice if they cleared that Sesame Street sample on Kookies. The version on the VMP (and others) just plain sucks.

Can anyone see page 2 of the track listing? I heard a rumor that there'd be a couple of new tracks/remixes on this one, but can only see LP1 which looks identical, so that was likely wrong.

Also would've been nice if they cleared that Sesame Street sample on Kookies. The version on the VMP (and others) just plain sucks.

“…and the deluxe vinyl tacks on a bonus 7" picture disc with the rare original version of “Kookies” and a Just Blaze remix.”

It’s funny that they apparently have the original available but won’t include it on the actual album.

“…and the deluxe vinyl tacks on a bonus 7" picture disc with the rare original version of “Kookies” and a Just Blaze remix.”

It’s funny that they apparently have the original available but won’t include it on the actual album.
What the actual fuck? You omit the best version of the song, and stick it on a shitty picture disc? Why not stick the new version on the picture disc so we can never listen to it again?

EDIT: Oh the whole package is picture disc. Jeeesus. I've learned my lesson buying Black Star over the weekend.
"Oh it won't be THAT bad, will it?"
Narrator: "It was".

They’re sending me a new Black Moses as it looks like someone sat on the corner of my cover. Opening gambit was to offer me $15 in credit and I had to explain that they’d binned me off so what on earth was i supposed to do with a $15 credit.

I did then say that I only needed the cover, they could send whenever they send my outstanding pre orders and I’m in no hurry. But looks like they stuck a full album straight in the post for me.

I miss them already and they only dumped me two weeks ago

1728503509595.png

A masterpiece of minimal classical music, Shri Camel is Terry Riley experimenting with tones on a combo organ, resulting an album that feels like a sound bath, a call to arms, and a meditation all rolled into one.

A sound bath really?

View attachment 215703

A masterpiece of minimal classical music, Shri Camel is Terry Riley experimenting with tones on a combo organ, resulting an album that feels like a sound bath, a call to arms, and a meditation all rolled into one.

A sound bath really?
I thought a sound bath was supposed to make you at peace.

I've skimmed through this, and at no point did anything I heard make me feel anything other than rage. Might be one of the more annoying things i've listened to.

Back