Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Was it defect free though? I went through like 8 copies from Amazon and still didn’t get a clean copy. That was the reason I bought the VMP version. That and the gatefold, which apparently isn’t a gatefold anymore 😑
My copy was fine but I picked it up from my local sometimes Amazon runs are different since they order so many copies. All I can say is mine sounds great.

My copy was fine but I picked it up from my local sometimes Amazon runs are different since they order so many copies. All I can say is mine sounds great.
Yeah that does seem to be the case sometimes. I looked back and actually bought my first copy from my local and then dealt with Amazon for all of the other copies. I figured it was just a terrible pressing run. Glad to hear you got a good one though. Either I’ll finally get a clean copy from VMP, or I’ll be refunded, sooooo it’s worth a shot. I really was looking forward to the gatefold because those flimsy single pocket jackets leave much to be desired buuuuuuut oh well I guess.

1000012044.png
I got this today, I'm an international ex-member that hasn't got a record from them since ODB, is this a thank you for accepting the replacement? Am I getting 2 copies? Never change VMP

My local had a few VMP records on their IG new release flip so I guess I have a local option now? Less than a monthly membership but more than an add on so yeah?

I got a notice the other day, but it went from Gastonia to Greensboro to Raleigh to Gastonia back to Raleigh so who knows where it goes tomorrow. Theoretically they should have stuff out by today but it’s the weekend so probably Tuesday.
And Labour Day really messed things up this year. That holiday was a total surprise in September. It will take months to work out all the issues from that

BTW, I re-upped for a single month and picked up the supposedly now shipping Check Your Head. We will see how this goes. I have a black vinyl pressing that is quite good but I kinda want to make sure I have the best version so we will see how they match up.

Back