What's Spinning

:) Is that the VMP Glow in the dark edition? Or which version is this? Is the sound very good?
Yes, it is the vmp glow in the dark. It was advertised as "red glow" but mine is green 🤷‍♂️. I am not too upset about it, though. It does sound alright, my ears aren't as good as many here, but it does sound pretty clean. It came with a download card, too.
Cheers!

"Red" glow-in-the-dark! 🤣🤬🤢
IMG_20200526_150225.jpg

Yes, it is the vmp glow in the dark. It was advertised as "red glow" but mine is green 🤷‍♂️. I am not too upset about it, though. It does sound alright, my ears aren't as good as many here, but it does sound pretty clean. It came with a download card, too.
Cheers!

"Red" glow-in-the-dark! 🤣🤬🤢
View attachment 49050
Thanks a lot for the information. I really was confused what version that is as it doesn't look red at all. Thought about buying it, but was worried about the Glow in the dark aspect. Glad to hear it sounds alright. 🙂🍻

965395FC-364A-401D-AF7B-EC2CD3D21121.jpeg

Saw Life Without Buildings once (supporting The Lapse maybe), but I never really got them at the time. I missed getting this when it was rereleased for RSD but saw someone I know play it on Facebook and decided to get it. I absolutely get it now, really, really enjoying it. It also has a Glasgow “feel” about it; definitely a result of the late 90’s/early 00’s scene here, in a very good way.

Back