XenForo 2.3

On top of the page selector at the top of the page, would it be possible to format hyperlinks the way they were before? Currently they show up just as plain text, which is problematic from an accessibility perspective and makes it difficult to know what is a link and what isn't.

Which lines are you referring to specifically?
Seemingly all plain text links that don't generate an image preview thing, like Amazon or Instagram or whatever sometimes do. For example (first one I found today):

1.jpg2.jpg

"The Doors | Dallas 1970" is a hyperlink, but a reader would only know that if their cursor hovers above that (as in image 2); otherwise it just appears as plain text. That's obviously impossible on mobile.

Seemingly all plain text links that don't generate an image preview thing, like Amazon or Instagram or whatever sometimes do. For example (first one I found today):

View attachment 210098View attachment 210099

"The Doors | Dallas 1970" is a hyperlink, but a reader would only know that if their cursor hovers above that (as in image 2); otherwise it just appears as plain text. That's obviously impossible on mobile.

I hadn't noticed this on my phone which is in dark mode and had a distinctive text for links, but when I was on my laptop last night I could see what people were talking about, in that I couldn't see plain text links.

I hadn't noticed this on my phone which is in dark mode and had a distinctive text for links, but when I was on my laptop last night I could see what people were talking about, in that I couldn't see plain text links.
I use day mode a lot during, you know, the day, and you can’t see the links there. I had not noticed the dark mode thing until I checked just now based on your post.
IMG_9839.pngIMG_9838.png

Back