All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

I had the Cleveland show on YouTube while I was playing with my two year old in the days after the show, and it became a thing for he and I to do "Suuuuuppperrrrr Buuuuuuuggggg" back and forth with each other randomly. Cute and fun. Well, yesterday he had a blowout poop and while I changed him I went "Suuuuuppppperrrrr Poooooop! Innnnn yourrrr diapeeeerrrrr!".

Tonight my wife, oblivious of the father son bonding that had been occurring, was sitting in bed with him while he fell asleep. He was just about eyes closed when he suddenly turned to her, wide-eyed, and started singing the Super Poop song.

I've never been so proud.

I had the Cleveland show on YouTube while I was playing with my two year old in the days after the show, and it became a thing for he and I to do "Suuuuuppperrrrr Buuuuuuuggggg" back and forth with each other randomly. Cute and fun. Well, yesterday he had a blowout poop and while I changed him I went "Suuuuuppppperrrrr Poooooop! Innnnn yourrrr diapeeeerrrrr!".

Tonight my wife, oblivious of the father son bonding that had been occurring, was sitting in bed with him while he fell asleep. He was just about eyes closed when he suddenly turned to her, wide-eyed, and started singing the Super Poop song.

I've never been so proud.
Following your lead, I tried singing Super Bug to my 2yo while putting on his shoes this morning. He told me "no yike dis song".

oh yeah my friend maybe sold some of these on the Midwest stops and put some up online…

Back