All Things King Gizzard & The Lizard Wizard

this show has been incredible on stream

hoping @Enaz Fox is having the best time!!

Wasn't even planning to watch it but stumbled upon it with 7 minutes left in the countdown to start as I was about to sit down to battle my son at Pokémon cards! Had it playing on my phone for that and moved to my laptop with headphones about an hour in. Been an absolute fugging blast.

I keep wondering which of the billion fans in the crowd is @Enaz Fox whenever they pan outward.

Wasn't even planning to watch it but stumbled upon it with 7 minutes left in the countdown to start as I was about to sit down to battle my son at Pokémon cards! Had it playing on my phone for that and moved to my laptop with headphones about an hour in. Been an absolute fugging blast.

I keep wondering which of the billion fans in the crowd is @Enaz Fox whenever they pan outward.
this whole tour has been so much fun with all the streams... can't wait for it to pick back up in November!!

they're really locked in on the synth table... that The Silver Cord was just so good!!

too bad about the barricade, that cost them some time... I'm surprised security managed with that closing block of metal... kudos to them! I guess we learned that's how Joey lost a testicle 😂🤣..so safety first

and yes so much wondering if @Enaz Fox was in any of the crowd shots! regardless, I'm hoping it's the best time for him!

Download the whole tour in 24bit-96kHz FLAC files for free? Wow!

Back