Audio Hardware Deals: Speakers, Headphones, Turntables, Etc.

Which ones did ya return? I absolutely love a few of them but others like Tapestry and Pearl were huge misses.
Pearl and Folk Singer. Neither sounded like much of an improvement on my other copies, certainly not at the price. The Joplin boxset sounds really good and it's a 33, so that has a bigger pull for me.

At one point I had five copies of Pearl. Gave two to friends and kept the two I most enjoyed spinning.

Pearl and Folk Singer. Neither sounded like much of an improvement on my other copies, certainly not at the price. The Joplin boxset sounds really good and it's a 33, so that has a bigger pull for me.

At one point I had five copies of Pearl. Gave two to friends and kept the two I most enjoyed spinning.
From what I remember, folk singer has the most insane amount of deadwax I’ve ever seen. Never should have been a 45

Are those any good? I don't have any exp w/ Fosi to speak of, but I just picked up a TT for my office so I find myself needing an amp and receiver to send to some speakers

Are those any good? I don't have any exp w/ Fosi to speak of, but I just picked up a TT for my office so I find myself needing an amp and receiver to send to some speakers
I’m waiting to get my first fosi audio gear. The monoblock power amplifiers from Kickstarter. They just got shipped out. I think maybe @mindhead1 may have gotten some fosi audio gear before? Know someone here has…

They also have a promo on the mono blocks at the moment. 20% off and are on Amazon with coupon code.

You’d need two and a preamp stage.

I ordered a new Amazon Echo last night and it was just dropped off. About half off for prime day, plus I was able to trade in my first generation one for a 20% off coupon and a $20 gift card making the new one only $20. Their new (to me) setup with a qr code that transfers all your wifi and other settings made it take less than five minutes and the speaker is much improved.

I ordered a new Amazon Echo last night and it was just dropped off. About half off for prime day, plus I was able to trade in my first generation one for a 20% off coupon and a $20 gift card making the new one only $20. Their new (to me) setup with a qr code that transfers all your wifi and other settings made it take less than five minutes and the speaker is much improved.
And just saw that it came with 5 months of Amazon Music for free. After cancelling Tidal this is a nice little freebie since Apple music doesn't play with the echo.

Back