Audio Hardware Deals: Speakers, Headphones, Turntables, Etc.

I looked at buying Blue Jeans to replace the cables on my new ThieAudio Ghost headphones. At over $100, the cable cost more than what I paid for the headphones. Ended up with a Chinese replacement from Amazon that fit my needs and price point.

No doubt that the BJC cable would have been higher quality, but I do believe that competitors (like WBC) are catching up on the price/quality ratio. Nonetheless, I may pick up a pair of balanced amplifier cables to replace my 1.5 foot WBC pair to show support.

Over at BJC:

Summer Sales:​

August is a great time of year to make room for new products, and we're running some specials to open up the warehouse just a bit. These are:

Belden 1800F balanced (XLR) cables: 10 to 25% off, depending upon cable color​

We've been selling Belden's excellent 1800F cable for both analog and digital balanced audio for years -- it's highly flexible, low in capacitance, and equally solid for AES/EBU or standard analog use. 10% off in black, 20% off in other colors, and 25% off if you let us pick the color for you: 1800F sale.

Gray two-conductor speaker cables: 10% off​

Our two-conductor speaker cables have always been available both in white and in gray, with the gray cable being a stock Belden product (5T00UP for 10 AWG, or 5000UE for 12) and the white being a custom version based on those same designs -- so while the appearance is different, the performance is the same as our standard white cable. This month, these cables are available (terminated or unterminated) for 10% off: Gray speaker cable sale.

Selected Belden SDI Cables: 15% off​

We're also offering 15% off of our regular pricing on SDI cables using Belden 1694A, 1855A or 1505F: SDI sale

Free or Discounted 2-day Domestic Shipping:​

We now offer free FedEx Second Day Air shipping (within the USA only) on essentially all orders of $100 or more. On orders less than $100 but over $25, 2-day shipping is just five dollars. No promo code required -- just go to checkout and select 2-day shipping. Note: normal turnaround times still apply, but we ship most orders within one business day, and practically all within two business days, of order placement. The only exception to the shipping policy above is orders containing over 50 pounds of speaker cable, which will still qualify for free shipping, but by FedEx Ground instead.

IMG_6203.jpeg

Celebrate National Vinyl Record Day with this limited-edition, exclusive collectible for pizza and music lovers alike! Prize includes:

• One (1) PIZZA!PIZZA!® PLAYER – A real, functioning vinyl record player designed to play your favorite tunes on top of your favorite pizza (literally). Complete with a turntable, speakers, audio ports and a slip mat of our Large Classic Pizza.
  • $50 vinyl record gift card

View attachment 211114

Celebrate National Vinyl Record Day with this limited-edition, exclusive collectible for pizza and music lovers alike! Prize includes:

• One (1) PIZZA!PIZZA!® PLAYER – A real, functioning vinyl record player designed to play your favorite tunes on top of your favorite pizza (literally). Complete with a turntable, speakers, audio ports and a slip mat of our Large Classic Pizza.

View attachment 211114

Honestly, I want one

Back