Definitive Audiophile pressings

Most of my BNCs required multiple copies to avoid rampant no fill, usually managed to get a clean one but gave up on a couple. They were horribly pressed.
Mather I have you covered if you ever need a replacement copy of !Caramba! from my SOV order from last year. :ROFLMAO:

1717510435797.png

I guess I fall into the lucky camp with optimal, I have a full run of BNC's and haven't had a single bad pressing.

And now I have to complain. What the absolute fuck is wrong with FedEx? Every single order shipped with them is delivered to the wrong address. It's always printed right on the labels but they never bring it to me. The photo is always of someone else's door and not the same door either! This is my second Rhino Hifi box in a row that I haven't gotten because of this. I literally just climbed 40 flights of stairs to check every door in my apartment complex for a match and none of them had the wreath that was on the door in the picture. I'm so flabbergasted by this. And very sweaty and out of breath now.

And now I have to complain. What the absolute fuck is wrong with FedEx? Every single order shipped with them is delivered to the wrong address. It's always printed right on the labels but they never bring it to me. The photo is always of someone else's door and not the same door either! This is my second Rhino Hifi box in a row that I haven't gotten because of this. I literally just climbed 40 flights of stairs to check every door in my apartment complex for a match and none of them had the wreath that was on the door in the picture. I'm so flabbergasted by this. And very sweaty and out of breath now.
UPS has had my package for a week that was “undeliverable” to my address but for some reason now my address is magically better.

They all suck.

UPS has had my package for a week that was “undeliverable” to my address but for some reason now my address is magically better.

They all suck.
To make it worse after my strenuous climbing of all things stairs, I just realized that I forgot to put on deodorant this morning. Thank goodness I'm working from home this month and can jump in the shower again. Jesus, no records and I'm disgusting.

I have very sensitive skin and have to use expensive natural stuff, but baby soup might be gentle enough. Must do research.
I also have sensitive skin, which is why I started using it. It's helped make my skin less oily in general and I don't get as stinky from days out and about. Stopped using deodorants with aluminum and haven't found any natural/sensitive skin ones that work so baby soap is solid. You can probably find a travel size one in the travel sections at Target.....where you can also find definitive audiophile pressings of something, I'm sure...

(brought it back home!)

I use their soap too. I tried their shampoo it was useless against my super drandruff. I use the almond oil head and shoulders and have to shampoo every day.

Back